My close friend Jason Connell is dangerously charismatic. After meeting him only twice, my fiancé felt so close to him, that she asked him to officiate our wedding later this summer.
Jason’s ability to charm, understand, and connect with people has enabled him to create a life most people can only dream of.
A short list of examples includes:
- Two months after moving across the US to a city where he knew no one, he was hosting epic dinner parties with influential thought leaders.
- He doesn’t have to put much effort into meeting girls because his female friends go out of their way to set him up with gorgeous women. At one point, he was even dating two models at the same time.
- He periodically scores invites to celebrity parties, including an invitation to have dinner with one of his idols, Penn Jillette, at Penn’s house.
- As an entrepreneur, his businesses have grown organically and often outpace competition because his clients actually care about him and want to invest in his success.
- And on a personal note, whenever I spend time with Jason, I always learn something about charisma, human connection, and even myself. It leaves me looking forward to the next time we hang out.
You might think that Jason is some sort of suave, extroverted dude. But that’s not the case.