21 Ways to Touch Her
In my last article we covered the basics of how to touch a woman. While all of that knowledge is useful, none of it means anything if you can’t put it into action.
When I work with guys that have trouble getting physical, one problem always comes up: “There wasn’t a good moment or opportunity when I could’ve touched her.” There never seems to be a good time to make a move. But is that really true?
Usually, the issue is that you haven’t seized the moment to create a physical connection. Start with the small gestures and escalate progressively to intimate touching. Remember that the more personal you get, the more chemistry, attraction, and trust she will need to be comfortable.
Low Level Touching
- When introducing yourself, shake hands and hold hers for an extra second.
- Give her a high-five in excitement.
- Gently touch her elbow to emphasize your points.
- If she’s going outside with you, you can grab her coat and help her put it on.
- Touch her shoulder when she is opening up and sharing something with you.
- When saying goodbye, give her a hug.
Medium Level Touching
- Stand close to her and let your arms touch.
- When leading her to the bar or to grab a seat, hold her hand or guide her with your hand on the small of her back.
- Stand to her side, lean close to her, and whisper into her ear.
- Rest your thigh against hers when sitting next to her.
- As she laughs at something you said, say something like “You’re so cute/adorable/such a dork” while placing your hand on her stomach and playfully push her.
High Level Touching
- Play footsie under the table if sitting across from her.
- Place your hand on her thigh when sitting next to her.
- Brush a lock of hair off her face and around her ear.
- While standing close, lean into her and smell from the base or her neck to her ear. You can say something like “Damn, you smell amazing.”
- When talking, lightly play with her hand or fingers.
- Run your fingers through her hair while looking in her eyes.
- Grab her around the waist and pull her hip against yours. You can also pull her directly towards you and have your waists touching.
- Touch a necklace she’s wearing while brushing your fingers on her neck.
- While sitting close, run your fingers toward her inner thigh under the table. Continue talking casually. Getting more intimate while keeping your cool will drive her wild.
- Pause during conversation, look deeply in her eyes, and kiss her.
The biggest difference between a friend and a romantic partner is physical intimacy. So if you ever want more than friendship, you’re going to have to bite the bullet and touch her. You might as well start now.
Want my personal 1-on-1 help to implement what you’ve just learned? This can be intimidating and I don’t want you to feel like you have to do this alone. If you’d like a step-by-step, tailored approach to magnetically attract women and build more meaningful relationships, let’s have a free, 100% confidential consultation call (up to 30 minutes) to discuss how we can work together. Schedule your free strategy session here.