This site is dedicated to make you and your life better. I provide insight from personal experience, trial and error, and real psychology.
Some of the topics include:
- Everything you need to succeed in dating.
- Meeting people and starting conversations without pickup lines
- Getting rid of “approach anxiety”
- Flirting and expressing your sexual intentions
- Staying out of the friend zone
- Developing your social skills
- Having attractive body language and a strong voice
- Creating healthy connections based on honesty and respect
- Building confidence and self-esteem through vulnerability and self-reflection. Overcoming “nice guy syndrome”.
- Being happy and validated from yourself rather than external opinions, success, or social status.
- Conquering the sexual shame that is so prevalent in our culture.
- Creating a fulfilling and motivating lifestyle through gradual, consistent action.
About Nick Notas
I’m Nick and I’ve been a dating coach for over 9 years. My passion is helping great guys become confident, social, and successful with women.
Facts about me:
- I’ve worked with 200+ clients of all ages and backgrounds.
- My steaks are cooked medium-rare to perfection.
- CBS News did a feature story on one of my signature in-person wingman sessions.
- As a teen, I played Counter-Strike in competitive tournaments for 6 years.
- Beer is delicious but I’m more of a craft cocktail enthusiast.
- I built my brand on honesty and respect — read my core philosophies.
Reach out to me:
- Have a free dating diagnostic with me to identify and overcome your dating obstacles.
- Read my blog for weekly advice on building confidence, learning how to flirt, and creating a fulfilling lifestyle.
- See my resources page for recommended books to become a better man.
- Friend me on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter for daily tips and insight.