Below are the best resources I know to develop your confidence and see more dating success.
I have personal experience with every recommendation on this page. These products made me more charismatic, social, and helped build a thriving business I’m passionate about.
Please note that the products below are affiliate links, but they are all recommendations from the heart. They have positively impacted my life and I sincerely hope they could do the same for you.
Dating and Self-Improvement Courses
- Love Longer by Keeley Rankin – A step-by-step video masterclass that shows you how to be more in control of your stamina to have awesome sex. It was built in collaboration with world-class sex coach Keeley Rankin.
- The Perfect Voice Audio System by Roger Love – Learn to speak in a confident, attractive way. His exercises helped me go from having a light voice to being a commanding speaker. Roger is arguably the most well-known vocal coach in the world and has instructed influential actors, singers, and speakers. Read my full review here.
Dating and Self-Improvement Books
- The Guyde by Howie Reith – This book provides you with a wealth of knowledge on becoming more attractive, social, and confident. It’s filled with effective and ethical advice every man should read. Moreover, it’s why I hired Howie to coach for my consultancy, Reconnected.
- Behave by Dr. Robert Sapolsky – Want a deep understanding of human behavior? Dr. Sapolsky is a professor of biology and neurology at Stanford University. He teaches us about mental health and human relationships from an evolutionary context.
- Crucial Conversations by Patterson, Grenny, McMillan, & Switzler – I’ve had a lot of hard conversations in my life, like convincing my parents to quit smoking, quitting my job, or quitting a relationship. You want to navigate those moments tactfully and this gives you some really helpful frameworks.
- The Charisma Myth by Olivia Fox Cabane – One of the best practical books on developing your charisma. She provides countless applicable exercises on improving your presence, body language, and eye contact.
- Daring Greatly by Dr. Brene Brown: Confidence and connections start with vulnerability. Brene Brown’s work fundamentally changed my personal life and teachings. This is a book for people who want to develop real, lasting self-esteem.
- The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan and Barbara Pease – Most guys worry about what to say to someone, and not about how they say it. Your body language alone can make or break your first impressions. This is a full rundown of body language signals and what they mean to other people.
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz – I’ve always said that most life advice could be condensed into a single page. Implementation is the part that’s hard. So this book does an incredible job of narrowing your focus into four core ideas that will fundamentally help you lead a happier life.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie – There’s a reason why people are still reading this book 80 years later. The core idea is to be genuinely curious and give a shit about people. Seems simple, but it’s difficult to implement. Want to be great at connecting with people? Apply these principles.
- Intimate Communion by David Deida – Most men that say they have a problem flirting are wrestling with sexual shame. This is a guide to learning how to embrace your sexuality and healthy desires as a man. It teaches you to create powerful, mutually-fulfilling sexual relationships.
- No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert Glover – This book showed me that it was okay to lead and be (compassionately) direct in life. Learn to assert yourself, set your boundaries, and show your romantic intentions. Also, it’s arguably the #1 book that has helped my clients stop being stuck as “just friends” with women.