The Kinowear Bible Review
You’ve got about five seconds to make a strong impression on a woman. Fashion plays a critical role in presenting yourself as an attractive prospect.
Guys focus so hard on what to say but they don’t realize their appearance is already speaking for them. By dressing poorly, they’re fighting an uphill battle from the start.
Being stylish adds significant value to your appearance. It immediately conveys, “I am a self-aware, put-together, motivated, and quality man.”
91% of Americans think dressing well makes a man more physically attractive. 78% of women say one of the hottest things a guy can do is dress well. And 85% of women think a guy who dresses well is sexier than one who has a lot of money. (Source | Full Survey)
For a topic so important to dating, I’ve been frustrated with the lack of practical fashion advice that’s available.
However, last week I got an e-mail from Parisian fashion blogger, Nicolas, at Kinowear (who I’ve linked to in the past). He sent me a copy of their book, The Kinowear Bible, and said he thought my readers would find it useful.
As I read the guide, I was impressed by the depth and detail. Once we spoke on the phone, I saw just how passionate he was about educating men and giving value.
So I decided to write a review for you guys. Here’s my take:
What I liked about it
- A wide variety of budgets. The guide provides you with an affordable starter wardrobe. Then for each item it lists various brand recommendations based on your price range. It also teaches you which high-quality pieces are worth the investment.
- The focus on dressing for attraction. A lot of other advice gives you the facts and rules of fashion but doesn’t tell you what makes the greatest impact on women. Kinowear’s whole motto is “Dress to attract women. Dress to impress men.”
- Tailored advice to different body sizes and types. There are sections specifically for short guys wanting to appear taller and big guys wanting to look slimmer.
- Over 100 photo examples. Everything has a picture so you can visually reference the advice in action.
- The clean design and concise content. Nicolas told me they redesigned the guide and I was the first to see the new layout. It’s beautiful. The writing is thorough yet easy to scan and digest.
- Progressive learning at your own pace. The book is split into three parts — beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Newbies can begin with the fundamentals and still look great. Then they can work their way up, develop their style, and add elements that take outfits to the next level.
What you’ll learn from it
The Kinowear Bible will teach you how to…
- Save money by choosing quality, durable materials.
- Overcome insecurities to discover your own confident style.
- Always build the right outfit for any occasion.
- Understand fit and cut to complement your body type.
- Choose colors that flatter your skin tone.
- Find the best stores and sales in your area.
- Enhance your outfit using layers and non-cheesy accessories.
- Wear a variety of sexy shoes that coordinate with your clothes.
- Attract women with an effortlessly charismatic look.
- Make shopping a more enjoyable, fulfilling experience.
I love this book and highly recommend you get a copy. It’ll show you everything you need to know about looking stylish and attractive. Despite a few minor typos, the tone was engaging and the writing was superb.
This is a timeless manual that you’ll reference over and over.