I often get asked for book recommendations, so I thought it’d be valuable to create a list of the ones that have helped me most. I hope they do the same for you, too.
Disclosure: Please note that the links below are affiliate links. I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase.
- Daring Greatly by Dr. Brene Brown: The definitive book on vulnerability, overcoming shame, and learning to be genuinely confident. Her TED talk is amazing.
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff by Dr. Richard Carlson: A practical how-to on managing the daily stresses of life.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie: The required read for developing your social skills in life.
- The Charisma Myth by Olivia Fox Cabane: How to inspire and captivate people. She breaks down the science behind charismatic eye contact and strong body language. Tons of applicable exercises.
- Intimate Communion by David Deida: A guide to embracing your sexuality as a man and taking charge. Teaches you to create powerful, mutually-fufilling sexual relationships.
- No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert Glover: A must read for overcoming nice guy syndrome. Learn to assert yourself, set your boundaries, and show your intentions.
- The Art of Manliness by Brett and Kate McKay: A wide variety of skills that every man should learn in his life.
- The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan and Barbara Pease: A full break down of body language signals and what they mean.
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz: Four simple rules for happiness in life.